Jolly Mah 25 Years Old Happy Birthday

on

This Morning I receive a notification from NICI.de facebook saying that they going to release a 25th Years Happy Birthday Jolly Mah (Limited Edition). From my understanding, there will be only 2,500 of them (no. 2500 is in NICI HQ) and the size of it is 35 cm.

Can’t wait to order it >_<

Some word from NICI.de
“Actually she is initially not meant for outside of the German-speaking countries, but we will inform you where to find her. Stay in touch here!”

“The serial number is embroidered on the sole. | Die Seriennummer ist in der Sohle eingestickt.”

“A sneak preview of the flash teaser about the Happy Birthday Jolly on our homepage next week (German version but an Englisch will be presented too)!”

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. Raquel says:

I received the same newsletter yesterday and I can’t wait for her! Kisses

1. SSaturn says:

Hohohoho.. I don’t think it will be cheap 🙂

2. Bea says:

It looks beautiful!!! ^_^

3. All our flock is impatiently waiting for this rare Jolly Mäh, but it isn`t arrived in the shops in my region yet. But I hope I`ll soon get such a cute sheep. Don`t know the prize, but it`s a must-have!!!!! Greetings from Germany 🙂

4. Raquel says:

One of my German friends (Maehmet) says that she will cost about 60 euros, a little bit expensive, but, as Leona says, it is a must-have!
    Kisses 🙂

1. SSaturn says:

I still can afford that 🙂

5. I would also very much like to have this sheep.
    I just sent an email to Nici asking to when and where and how I can buy her (assuming it’s a her 😉 )

1. SSaturn says:

I wish I can just get it from local shop >_<.. I think is a he lol.. look more like Elvis to me..